Hey guys, if you didn't know, Ace Kiat is the name I'm using in my Facebook.. All the while my name is still Jerry Kiat, just for your information...
Many things have changed during this period of time I stopped blogging, and here are some of them...
2) I finished my studies April last year and got myself a job immediately after that. Since then I never stopped working until today.
3) I moved out, currently staying with my lover. No longer staying with my family.
4) My cigarette intake increases to more than 1 pack a day due to stress and other reasons.
5) Now instead of those massage experience, my other fields experience also increases...
6) I have 2 lovers.
7) I rarely hang out with my boys anymore because I spend most of my time with my lovers.
8) My mother knows I'm gay, and she knows everything about me now.
So basically these are the major changes in my life which I really did not foresee any of it happening... Every changes on top has a lot of stories behind them and all of them are linked together..
Honestly, I really don't know where and how to begin writing my story....
I'll just start off with "How I met my first lover"
Stay tuned...

#8, I'm happy for you...in a way somehow.
ReplyDeleteA lot of changes, indeed. I hope your mother reacted well. And I won't say anything about your lovers, I swear... *OMG I'm soooooo envy, you lucky bastard! XD*
ReplyDeleteCheng Ling - U will know how number 8 happen in future posts..
ReplyDeleteDiego - Its not as wonderful as it sounds, wait till my future posts come... hehe