Alpha always felt insecure whenever I hang out with my boys, especially when I showed him pictures of them... Some of them were really cute and handsome, so often he warned me not to do anything to them, especially hanky panky or molesting...
My alcohol intake gradually decreased, due to the amount of time I spent with Beta and Alpha, my distance with the boys grew apart.... There was a public holiday in August which is Malaysia's Independence Day, Alpha suggested to go Melaka for a 3 days 2 nights trip, and I agreed, at the same time knowing that I won't be able to meet Beta...
Throughout the weekend whenever I'm with Alpha, I will secretly text Beta or called him to ask what is he doing, and asked if is he missing me or not.... Until the Melaka trip finally arrived, it will be our longest time apart, 3 days not seeing each other... Well, I met up with Beta nearly everyday, even just for a drink, or sometimes he would come over my place...
Even after 1 year plus together, Alpha never entered my house before. Whenever he came and pick me up, he'll always wait at the road junction and I'll walk out to his car.. Somehow I do not want people to know that I'm hanging out with him, because I'm afraid that people would ask a lot of questions due to his age and status...
So we went to Melaka and stayed in a 4 star hotel near Hatten Square (Fenix Inn)... First day itself when we arrived I got text Beta but clever enough I deleted all my text and call logs with him... Besides texting Beta, I also flirt with other boys, saying stuffs like "Do you want to come over my place tonight? I'm lonely.." ...
The text messages kept coming in and Alpha got annoyed, because we were suppose to spend some quality time together and I kept getting distracted by my phone... Curiously Alpha took my phone and read my messages while I was in the shower, when I came out I sensed intense jealousy and the look on Alpha's face changed dramatically... I thought shit, Beta texted me and he saw it.... Later then he showed me my conversation with the boy that I flirt with... He was extremely unhappy and disturbed by those messages...
I told him we had nothing and didn't even meet before, so I simply ignored Alpha... Alpha took it very seriously and moments later, I saw him packing... I asked , "what are you doing??" He said : " You know what? Let's call off this trip .."
I was like WTF?? We just arrived in Melaka and you want to go back just because of one text message which you can't even differentiate between flirting and getting serious?? I was mad also, the furious look in Alpha's eye totally freaked me out, I also packed my stuffs, thinking that "Go back ma go back lo"...
He continued saying while I'm packing " You have anything to say to me? Because once we get back to KL, that's it for both of us, we won't see each other again! "
I dropped my bag, sat on the bed beside him... Somehow I gave in, I hugged him and cried.... I don't understand my tears.. May be I was afraid to lose him, or may be I'm just scared because he was fierce... Alpha melted, hugging and comforting me not to cry, my tears wiped away our misunderstanding and somehow because I cried, I earned Alpha's trust in everything.... Which in a way I was relieved because Beta was the real guy behind all the scenes....
The Melaka trip went well, we were both happy and totally back to normal... Then again, I wasn't completely "happy", deep down I felt rage... I saw the other side of Alpha which I never could have imagined , I disliked it, I hated it... A wall grew between me and Alpha ever since, a wall that he never realized its existence...


No comments:
Post a Comment