Nuffnang

Sunday, August 5, 2012

My first experience in Sauna

Actually Alpha decided to bring me to sauna is all because I kept persuading him to bring me. He agreed, under one condition, I must be alongside with him all the time...  We went to Day Thermos in Bukit Bintang, I think that time was around October 2010.. (Yes, there will still be a few more posts before lover B comes in)

When I entered the sauna, we were given a big towel to wrap ourselves up, and no cloths beyond the locker room... Upstairs there were already many guys standing there, of course I was nervous at the time, just don't know what to do... Alpha bring me around the steam room and sauna, which was very dark... I can't remember how the sauna looked like because its been 2 years... There were people touching me along the exploration, but I just kept moving forward while Alpha tried to shove them away lol...

After that, we went upstairs to the make up room section and heard many guys moaning inside.. We occupied a room and had our time in there, after that we left... I really feast my eyes that day, opened up to alot of things and started to understand a little about gay life and this social circle...




On top of that, Alpha also bring me to gay massage places, like Apsara, Borneo, and so on just to get me exposed to all these... We both had an agreement not to touch others, but going for a massage is fine haha... I think I blogged about this in jerrykiat blog before, so this is the other side of the story.. It was Alpha who bring me to experience all this, I wouldn't have the balls to go these places alone...

Back then, I only know those places were boring and I'm not interested to go back at all, so sauna and gay massage story arc will be on a hiatus for now until lover B comes in...

Me and Alpha moved on with our routine weekend hang out.. One thing that always bothered me is that, whenever I hang out with Alpha, I feel uncomfortable when we were out in public places like shopping malls and cafes.... There's just a few things I dislike about Alpha and I'm confused what was our relationship status..

Is he my boyfriend? Is he my good friend? or Is he my sugar daddy?

Stay tuned....

1 comment: