My apology for not introducing Beta in a more detailed manner... Besides knowing he is from Grindr, Beta is also in his early 30s, which is acceptable for me... Drove an Avanza, using an I phone 4, with a decent look and work as a merchandiser cum designer (I always laugh at this CUM word when he told me about it, felt ridiculous to consider it a job title)... Finally, Beta is also a top, versatile top....
After knowing Alpha and Beta, I started to go through what were my types of guy that I prefer... After some serious consideration, only I realized that, I loved guys older than me who is chubby, medium bear bear look... Those boy boy whom I used to adore and took them as my brother, I think often confused them as brother/lover and always crossed the line...
Continue with my story, so a week after Beta's brother passed away, he invited me to stay over his place, claiming that his mother will be away for 2 weeks... I'm extremely excited and can't wait to go there, at the same time feeling shy because I barely know him.... But he's my crush, so the fuck I care, I don't even mind if he wanted to rape me... Just kidding...
Coincidentally it was weekday, so after work, I went over his place to find him... He was staying in Cheras flat, for 30 years... The apartment has only 1 room, where he had to sleep with his mother... Since the mother is not there, I slept there for 2 whopping whole weeks... Sometimes I'll go there after my drinking section with my boys, sometimes he would come and pick me up from my house... The next day fetch me home before going to work...
Everytime before I go over his place, I would buy some desserts for him to eat... After eating, we sat down watch TV and I'd just hug him the whole time... It was lovely, memorable and touching, thinking back what I've done.... Despite the fact that Beta knows I already have Alpha, I really didn't know what he was thinking when he decided to ask me to stay over... When I'm staying with Beta, I still text Alpha along the way, sometimes called just to pretend normal.... I also had to lied to my mom all the time by saying "I go friend's house to sleep after drinking, don't worry about me, I'll be home the next morning!! *Hangs up the phone*"
We don't have sex that frequent, may be twice every week, and that twice is only oral, barely anal... In my mind I thought he was a guy with low sex drive, well it didn't matter much because love is in the air at that moment.... My lifestyle changed ever since, I reduced my drinking rate with my boys, I stopped gaming, I stopped blogging (JerryKiat), last but not least, I slept much earlier than usual (Before 12 am) compare to 1-2am when I'm at home....
Besides TV, Beta only has a laptop, so we spend most of our time chatting, sharing our personal stuffs and hang out... During the 2 weeks stay over, Beta brought me out to yam cha with his friends a few times...
This is how I get to know Beta's past and his friends (95% if his friends are gays).....
Coming up next....


No comments:
Post a Comment