Nuffnang

Thursday, August 16, 2012

Making out in public

Me and Beta met up for the third time, that strong affection for each other started pouring out... There seemed to be a problem because, I'm staying with my family... Beta also stayed with his mother which is not so convenient for both of us... Hotel didn't become an option, figure out it is not wise to go to hotel just to make out, he wasn't rich like Alpha, so it didn't really matter...

I brought Beta to some place near my house, secluded and nobody around... He drove me there and we stopped at a shady area, and we starting kissing, touching each other everywhere... 

It was my first time making out in public, the place wasn't completely dark, it has street lights and I was extremely nervous... We took off our pants and only had oral sex, it didn't go too well because I took a long time to cum (Pressure due to can't believe I'm making out with my crush), he then jerk himself off ..


After the session, we get out from the place and he send me home...  Ever since that incident, we stopped talking for a while, day after day our conversation got much lesser than before... I got worried and thought it must be something that I had screwed up...

Just when I was about to go and look for him, suddenly Beta messaged me saying "Sorry, my elder brother passed away"... Immediately I had that sense of relieved at the same time feeling terribly sad for him... I can only express my concern towards him, to cheer him up, also saying I'll be there if he needs me... It was the second week of July 2011...

 I really wished I could do something for Beta at the time, feeling helpless and worried for him... I can't go over his place to find him because he restricted me to do so, he stayed with his mother and the mother doesn't know he is gay...

Few days later, Beta gave me a surprise... He called me and say "My mom will not be around for 2 weeks, do you want to come over my place and stay?"

I was like oh my god...........

To be continued...


PS: So this is a picture of me and Alpha, taken few months ago. Sorry I can't show his face, neither Beta....



No comments:

Post a Comment