Nuffnang

Friday, August 3, 2012

When top meets absolute top..

It doesn't matter whether you are straight lesbian or gay, you still have the type of person and figure that you like... For me, up till I was 22, all the while my type of guys are like boys... Boys as in the range of 16-18 years old, where they look very cute, manja-manja and bromance material type...  No, not a pedo mind you!!!

Then came Alpha, a total 360 degree change of my taste where it didn't occur to me that I'm actually hanging out with a guy much older than me.. There's just a very strange chemistry between me and  him that we can communicate well enough to understand each other... After few times meeting up, of course there will be jeng-jeng-jeng  sex involved....  In fact, we did it the first time when we met each other, in a hotel ~~  (They say those that had sex the first time they met, the relationship wouldn't last, I wonder how true is that)

Its not convenient for us to meet up due to the distance, moreover when it comes to sex, it always have to be in a hotel... Gays have roles when it comes to sex; which is top, bottom and versatile....  Did you know there is also something call, versatile top, top versatile, versatile bottom, bottom versatile, absolute top and super bottom?

I don think I need to explain further on those role, you guys can start by knowing and understanding your own role :D

So, I'm versatile top, and Alpha is absolute top, how?? Either both of us have oral only or we just jerk each other off, that would be the story and plain boring for every section... Until one of us decided  to give in, and that will be me, the versatile top.

Once in a while I'll get fethup, and request for my turn to be top. But most of the time its a failed section due to multiple reasons.... I swear its not easy to penetrate an absolute top because their cherry is so tight, juicy and you don't want them to scream until the whole hotel can hear... So after a few times, I'm quite used to it.. "It means being a bottom :(  "

I guess one has to sacrifice when it comes to sex because if both sides are not willing to give in, it will jeopardize the relationship.. Well that's my opinion...

After a few sex section, I finally saw the other side of gays, the different age category...  Alpha always share his past experience about his previous lover or how he used to be flamboyant in order to get me exposed, because deep down inside me, I'm a very closeted gay and no experience in all this field. One fine weekend, Alpha decided to bring me to sauna...............

Next : My first sauna experience....

No comments:

Post a Comment