After staying there for a few nights, we shared our personal stories and experiences in gay life... I don't have a lot to share since I'm so new in this circle back then, only had a couple of puppy love... Beta on the other hand, has known himself since the age of 16, long long time ago.... Unfortunately, he only had 1 real relationship before, which lasted for 8 years.... He dated that guy since 19, all the way till the age of 27, finally his lover suggested broke up.....
In the midst of recovering, he had a few guys coming into the picture, but none was comparable to his first lover... It literally took him 4 years to grieve and recover slowly, and finally I came into the picture... That broke up really gave him a huge impact, he'd gone through hell and he gave me a statement "PLU cannot be trusted" .. I can fell his sorrow, his pain and his tears.... Since then I made up my mind, that I will give Beta with everything I have, to recover and save him from the loop hole, letting him know that gays can be trusted, and not all gays are cruel...
He didn't go through all that alone of course, he had a few close buddies to support him on and off... All his buddies were all gays, once in a while he would bring me out to yam cha with them.... That's the first time I blend in with social gay groups, apart from those gay gym groups (those that always go gym)... They were friendly and nice, but not the kind of group I would choose to mix with simply because I don't like it... But they were Beta's close friend, so I had to social with them, well as long as I'm with Beta nothing else matters....
Throughout the years, Beta would go travel twice a year, go saunas, grindr and etc to know more gay guys.. I always try to understand why it took him so long to forget about his lover yet he seemed to enjoy his life so much with his buddies... I was confused but just put that thought aside and continue treating him good....
During the weekdays I will stay in Beta's house, but Saturdays I had to stay with Alpha either in some hotel or in his place Klang...
July 29th, Alpha's birthday is coming up the next day, and its a Saturday... That marked my first anniversary with Alpha, its also the same time I started officially with Beta...
Next : How I adopted cheating skill


No comments:
Post a Comment