I smelt fun at that time, until he told me to go during the 1st day of CNY, which totally turned me off... To me, CNY is a family gathering season and everyone gathered to gamble, chit chat etc... We had a small disagreement on it and finally he decided to postponed it to second day of CNY... 4 days 3 nights trip in Port Dickson, Avillion resort... I accepted unwillingly...
It was my first time going out travelling with my boyfriend though... But my emotions were pretty much mixed, because in a way I was excited, bored, romantic, stressed, happy, sad..
Excited - Going on a trip with BF
Bored - Alpha is not an a very hype kind of guy...
Romantic - Enjoying the beach, sunset, wonderful resort, just the 2 of us..
Stressed - Because my final year project's deadline is in 3 months and I have not begun anything..
Happy - I dont have to worry about my expenses at all with Alpha, I can eat and buy whatever I want.
Sad - I sacrificed my CNY to go on a trip with Alpha...
We spent most of our time in the resort, cuddling, having sex, me doing my gaming and sleep... Cause there's nothing to see/play in Port Dickson except for beach...
I tried proposed to Alpha that me and him should travel to other country, it would be lovely... But my proposal can never be approved until he has holiday, even then it will be only 4 days maximum...
After the trip, I started to focus on my final year project, workload started piling up and stress kick in.. Around that time I also had a major argument with my coursemate... It was a very difficult final semester for me, but Alpha was around all the time to keep me company..
Unfortunately, through text and phone calls only...
Next : What Alpha couldn't provide me..

No comments:
Post a Comment