Nuffnang

Wednesday, August 8, 2012

Boy toy, godfather or sugardaddy...

Alpha might be a doctor, but his appearance definitely does not look like one.. He dresses himself up with  extremely old clothings in his wardrobe, despite having an entire room (his house) filled with clothings like formal, semi-formal shirt, everyday he chose to wear the same old cloths (polo T) over and over again...

I ranted a couple times to him, but his defence was "Its very comfortable wearing it", never realized that it made him looked very old... Alpha is tall, fat and hunch back, plus wearing the polo T, it became really funny to me... So everytime when I hang out with him in public places, I feel uncomfortable and awkward... People  always ask me "Is this your father?" , "NO" obviously....

Not because of his looks, but rather the whole package seemed wrong, like me wearing a dress (Please don't try to imagine that)...  Complaining to him wouldn't work cause to him, image is not the main issue, as long as he has money... 

After 5 months we've been together, I never really understand the current status in our relationship.. Sometimes I feel as if I'm being used, sometimes I feel like he is my sugardaddy cause he pays for everything... Food, shopping, movies etc....   At times I feel like he's a father to me, cause everyone said so...

One fine day I decided to ask Alpha about it, 

Jerry - Doctor (I always call him doctor), what is our current status in this relationship?
Alpha - You are my baby *shivers* (yes he calls me baby)
Jerry - Can you define baby?
Alpha - Means you are my lover lo hahaha


The conversation ended like that, didn't dwell in there for long.... So we concluded at that time, our relationship status is lovers... In my mind I was thinking "hmm, how come he never proposed to me to be  his boyfriend? What does lover suppose to mean? Just a title?"

I carried this thought all the time, while tolerating my dislikes about him, because I have yet to find myself an answer....

Entering a semester break, towards the end of 2010... One day, Alpha suddenly proposed to me.. Baby let's go on a holiday trip together this Chinese New Year...

Next : First holiday trip with Alpha



PS: All this is my side of the story, not Alpha's side....

No comments:

Post a Comment