Somehow in the afternoon, he gave me a call again, this time he asked the right question... Alpha wasn't satisfied with my break up reasons and he wanted to get to the bottom of it... He asked..
Alpha - Jerry, can you tell me honestly, is there a third party in the picture?
Me - I hesitated for quite a while, before I finally admit it...
Alpha - Oh ok, at least now I can let it go because I finally know the answer...
I felt relieved, and glad in a way because I told him the truth... I can finally move on with Beta...
Later that night, Beta dropped by my house again, that night he was carrying a roll of paper.. I asked him what's that? He pushed me upstairs and showed it to me... It was a Bangkok trip for 6 days 5 nights in Silom, hotel and flight fully paid...
He wanted to gave me a surprise, I was shocked definitely.. At the same time didn't know how to react, I just gave him a very blur look... That was my first time ever going on a trip with my lover, in a way I was happy but I failed to express my happiness.... Beta got disappointed because the look on my face showed as if I'm not keen on going... Well, not that, I prefer to say that the surprise came at the wrong timing...
While we were talking about the Bangkok trip, suddenly I received a text from Alpha.. "Baby, can you give me a second chance? I don't care if you have the third party, can you just take me back please"
I showed Beta the message, asked his opinion... How?? Warning him at the same time that if he agreed on giving Alpha a second chance means, it will be a 3 person relationship... Somehow Beta nodded...
Few days later, my mom send me a text message saying "Dear, no matter what happened to you, you will always be my son... " She had a few rough nights, but after my aunt's constant comfort, convinced her that being gay is ok, she kinda like accepted it...
All these event, were totally unexpected yet only nightmares lies ahead....


No comments:
Post a Comment