Nuffnang

Thursday, September 27, 2012

The past and the trust...

I'm feeling slightly better now, compare to few days ago...

Does the past of one matters?

The answer is, yes it does...   I'll tell you why...

Just say if today, the prime minister had a very shameful act of himself when he was young, if that news for some reason leaked on the internet, will he still be the prime minister? No he won't... Because he is the role model of everyone, a scared past would jeopardise everything, no matter how much good deed he does...

When a person matters to you, everything matters....

The past, the present and the future of your lover is very important, when 2 person get together, they start to have commitment towards the future.. Things can only be done when they understand and accept everything about each other, that includes the past...


This "understand and accept" is called trust...

Trust builds the moment two person know each other, the past is just a reference as to what you were before.. Your partner doesn't care about your past, in other word it means, do not do it again when you are attached with him/her...

Do you know trust is so fragile? I never had any trust issues with my previous lovers or even Alpha.. It didn't even cross my mind, until Beta came into the picture...

I caught him lying a few times, and one time having cam sex with a foreign guy... It totally crushed my trust and ever since then I developed skills to become an FBI... Literally checked through his phones, facebook, skype ,everything... Until he afraid to see me now lol, so pathetic....


At that time he gave me the excuse saying "I'm too stress in this relationship, so I'm just looking for a channel to release it".. Nope, I didn't buy that... I know deep down it was not the real reason, but having suffered from a mental shock at that time, I had to buy that excuse... I have been thinking about that for quite some time now, and I finally manage to come out with a result plus justification, will be on my next post...





Just like my sauna post... The reason I explore so deep into sauna is also because of Beta.. He was a sauna worm, probably still a sauna worm.. Who goes to all saunas available in the country or even other country like Bangkok and Singapore...

He told me half of his past, and later on after he broke my trust... I then discovered the full story of his past, only to know all the shocking truth behind this man (Gay profiles, Saunas, etc)... To me everything matters, and it boils down to one word, trust...

So my advice is...Do not do anything to break your other half's trust...

Unless you are like Alpha.. Love means unconditional tolerance, then abide everything your lover do to you, including cheating... If you are like me whom they label it as "infatuation", once your trust towards your lover is gone, that's the beginning of the end...

Final advice is, never be fooled by one's behaviour or personality, because deep down, you'll never know what he is made of inside...

No comments:

Post a Comment