Nuffnang

Monday, September 17, 2012

How I came out to my mother

All the while I have been sharing my updates with my aunt, she's a lesbian and to me, she was the best candidate for me to share my story with...  But on that day I broke up with Alpha itself, I don't know who to talk to... Seriously, its as if my path has suddenly darkened, because I'm afraid what lies ahead for me and Beta, I barely even know him....

The only one I can think of is my mom... Confirmed I'm gonna tell her but I just don't know how, been walking back and forth the corridor outside my office for half an hour but still couldn't find a way...  At last, I remembered a movie called "We bought a Zoo", where Matt Damon said : "All you need is 20 seconds of courage"...

Ok, so I unlocked my phone, didn't have the guts to call her, so I send her text messages instead...


Me - Mom, actually someone has been providing me money for about a year now... My phones, the car, and the reason why I'm so rich is because of this guy, and he's a doctor...

Mom - Huh? How did you know this guy, is he taking you as godson? How come he is treating you so nice?

Me - No mom, he is not my godfather, we met each other through the internet and we kinda like just broke up....

Mom - No way, don't tell me you like......... GUYS??

Me - The know that guy (Beta) that came to our house often? He is my current lover...

Mom - I really have nothing to say anymore... In an instant, all my dreams and hopes on you just shattered...

Me - Sorry to disappoint you mom, I'm just too stress that I need to share it with you...

(Around November, December Beta dropped by my house quite frequently and my mom knew about him since...)


I gave her the greatest impact of her life, not only it didn't work out, but the amount of stress on me increased... I had to turned to Beta, begging him to come over my place because I'm too stressed... He kept asking me what happened and finally I spilled it out, telling him that I broke up with Alpha...

At the same time, Alpha called back a few times, pleading that he will change for the better, will spend more time on me and so on, but I continued turning him away...

My mom, I think she never wanted to talk to me again.... She kept sending me text messages asking me to go back the normal path, I can only reason with her, telling her that I cannot change anymore because I have no feelings towards woman....

Basically, its like the worst turn out ever, till I can't imagine what's going to happen from that day onwards... Beta dropped by my house that night, came and comfort me, at the same time he managed to gave me the assurance that he will take care of me... In a way I'm relieved, he manage to draw a mini smile on my face...

The next day, a huge twist occur in my relationship again...

Beta and Alpha both gave me a surprise....

No comments:

Post a Comment