Nuffnang

Friday, September 21, 2012

Life of a gay sauna worm

I've learnt alot of things in the past 8 months, one of them is Sauna... That time when Alpha brought me to Day Thermos, that was merely just an experience to see how sauna looked like... After Beta came into the pictures, well things went beyond my expectations...

I started being curious, as to why people like to go sauna that much... Yes mainly for sex, but getting exposed at the same time, wearing just only one towel, or naked walking around the block with many other guys around, I just couldn't understand why??

With that said, I've been to all saunas around KL, Kakiku, Mandi-Manda, Studio 89 and so on... Utopia asia gay website proved to be really useful because it has all the information you need about these gay locations... From saunas to outcall massage to other country's gay location, how convenient could it be?

Sauna has been around for centuries, fresh meat like me going in is like a deer walking into a group of cheetahs... All drooling and believe me, some of them are really aggressive... They can even fuck while people are watching them...

There are so many types of people in there, from old to young, handsome to ugly... People who are addicted to sauna are called sauna worm ( sauna 精) , which my purpose is to figure out why people always go there...

So after a period of observation, I think I can come up with a list of reasons why....

1) Single.... Of course, no attachment means you are lonely, when that happens people make use of all the resources available.. Gay profiles, Grindr, Saunas and everything... With the hope to find a lover from these places.. I hope they understand the consequences of finding a guy from Saunas, because it will definitely not last....

2) Just for fun (Fuck and go)... There are people like that, who are not ready to commit, these are the real sauna worms.... To them having fun is their priority, so whenever there's fresh meat, they tend to attack viciously... These just for fun type of people usually don't look bad... Spot, aim and attack... Just like that, and they often share their "story" to their beloved gay friends... I would like to call these people jerks...

3) Open relationship... You'll get bored if you eat rice everyday, that's the worst excuse I've ever heard when people apply it to relationship... Basically this couple is attached, but they have platinum permit to go all out to fuck around, then at the end of the day, go back home and sleep together... Physically they are together but mentally, they can be everywhere, as long as at the end of the day, they have each other as a companion...

4) Broken heart.... Some gays are just too tired of getting into a serious relationship... To them they have been hurt so deeply, until a thorn has been stuck in their mind "Gays cannot be trusted, so why bother finding a lover.."  In order to keep their mind occupied, retrieving the momentarily lovey dovey moment is more than enough to indulge them and also to prevent them from thinking about their past....

5) Cheater... So gays cannot be trusted, often when you go sauna, those that goes to their own locker and check on their phones, meaning you know they are up to something... Why can't they focus on steam room or sauna and keep going into their locker to check their phone instead? Sometimes I feel that, guys are really pathetic.. Doesn't matter you are straight or gays, they still cheat behind their partner's back....

6) The Desperate and the disease spreader... Oh no, these are the people you should really be careful of... When you walk into the dark room, how can one just start playing without looking at the other guy's face....  Either he must be old/ugly/desperate, or some might even carry diseases which you cannot see the difference at all...  All I can say is, be careful....


These are the 6 main findings I have throughout my sauna experiences.... Honestly, sauna is really cheap... What? It only cost Rm 20 on weekdays , Rm 30 on weekends, for a full day all you can eat buffet...  Where else can you find these kind of cheap deals for a quick section, straight to the point sex... One gay does not go sauna just once....

Seriously, I don't know what I will become in the future... I only felt contaminated when I go to these places, but at the same time I also understand why people love to go saunas....

When I see those old people in Saunas, I felt agony, will I end up becoming like them one day? Old and alone....

Gay life.... Sad isn't it....

No comments:

Post a Comment