Nuffnang

Thursday, September 6, 2012

My 23rd Birthday

Sorry for the few days delay, I caught up with some unexpected event in life and got myself into quite a bit of a mess... Will mention about this in future posts....

So, hitting the age of 23, I just wanted to feel alive again with all my friends, 2 lovers and most importantly I'm back to KL... In conjunction with that I planned to celebrate it with a home party where I invited most of my family members and my boys... 

Well, not that kind of fancy party where you have music playing on the background and alcohol everywhere.. Its more like a reunion amongst family members and my friends... The party was made up of small buffet with simple food and a little bit of beer to cheer up the mood... The birthday party went quite well and I received a few gifts...


My 2 lovers weren't able to attend because I haven introduced them to my family members at all, even though Beta would be more convenient to bring him into my party due to his age, but he is an introvert who does not like to social with strangers....

Nonetheless, the gifts....

Alpha bought me an Angry Birds Lego set... Actually he already bought me a Galaxy Note a month ago before my birthday arrived, claiming it was my early birthday gift.. Still the next day after my birthday, he was sweet enough to get me an Angry Bird Lego set with very nice paper wrapping... I was really crazy about Angry Birds that time and I got 3 stars in all stages, even those new released one... 

Beta didn't attend the party, but he did drop by for a moment to deliver me his birthday gift as well... He gave me a Hugo Boss perfume... His physical presence made my day, even just for a short while.. I managed to hug and kiss him before he went home...

In addition, I got 2 Giordano T-shirts and a few Ang pau from my family and boys... It was truly memorable..



Last but not least, before I blew my birthday cake, I made a simple and stupid wish... I wish that I can have both Alpha and Beta as my lover...

This pic was taken during my birthday last year... Look how much we have grown...

Of course I had no expectation or whatsoever about that wish since not all wish come true... Somehow after my birthday, Beta gradually changed...  Entering the month of November 2011....

One day, Beta suggested to stop our relationship.....

No comments:

Post a Comment